PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Company collects Personal Information upon your availment/purchase of its products and/or services, upon your or by your interaction with us, using any of or through our website or all our other channels. “Personal Information” may include, but not limited to:
- Your [including family members, friends, beneficiaries, attorneys, attorneys-in-fact, shareholders, beneficial owners, members, representatives who contact the Company or may be contacted by the Company, whenever applicable and relevant (collectively, the “Related Person/s”] name, gender, birthday, marital status, nature of work, employment status/employer, social security/tax identification number, home address, e-mail address, contact information and other information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained;
- certain technical information, such us, but not limited to, IP addresses, internet browser used, and web pages accessed, your login information and Information about your visit to our websites including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our websites (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, pages you accessed, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- transaction details and purchase history which includes details of your purchases and other transactions made, through our websites or through other channels, your delivery address and details of the products/services purchased/availed;
- payment details used for the availment/purchase of the products and/or services;
- information collected about your participation in our promotions and competitions or attendance at our events as provided in your application forms, recordings you or we have made, details of your guests in connection with any promotions and competitions you have entered or won, or other information related to your attendance at events, including any access assistance requirements you may have;
- information about your use ofour chat rooms, message boards, social media pagesor other interactive forumsincluding any comments, photos, videos or other information that you post online;
- marketing and communication preferenceand information to help us determine what products and services may be of interest to you;
- correspondence with youincluding any feedback, complaints and comments from you via telephone, email or records of any online, paper or in-person correspondence and interactions between us. If you have communicated with us by phone, we will collect details of the phone number you used to call us and any information collected via a call recording; and
- Anti-fraud informationrelating to your situation, your creditworthiness or any criminal or fraudulent activities, provided to us by you or third parties.
In addition thereto, and with respect to Personal Information you disclosed or supplied about/from Related Person/s, it shall be your duty and responsibility to:
1) to inform said Related Person/s of the purpose/s for which his/her/their Personal Information have been disclosed or supplied to the Company for collection and processing ;
2) obtain the necessary consent of said Related Person/s for the disclosure, collection and processing of his/her/their Personal Information;
3) to inform the that such consent from said Related Person/s have been obtained
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may disclose your Personal Information to affiliates which means our third party partners, their subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries who may use it in connection with any of the purposes set out above. We will also share your personal data with third party service providers (such as providers of marketing, IT or administrative services) who may process it on our behalf for any of the purposes set out above. The Company may also disclose your Personal Information under any of the following circumstances: (i) required by law or by court decisions/processes; (ii) for information, update and marketing purposes; and (iii) for research purposes.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SAFEGUARD PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website – any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.